Note: we are currently not accepting new applications due to the restructuring of the program. Please monitor this page until this notice is removed.
Designer Circle Program is a program that allows you (store owners and designers) to market your products in our inworld Second Life Group: TeleportHub.com [click here for group link]. Our group members are 100% real people who paid the group fee to join as members. As a designer or store owner, there are several rules and requirements that you have to follow in order to join this program and maintain your designer status:
Please read carefully the following information. Click on each section to see the content. If your language is not English, please use the translator app to read. You will need to understand all the terms and rules below before submitting your application. If you don't understand the group rules and program requirements, your application will be declined. All applications need to be submitted by the store owners. Applications from Store Manager or other store’s positions will be declined.
1. You are free to market your products in our inworld Second Life Group: TeleportHub.com (3 notices per week). Each week is from the beginning of Monday to the end of the following Sunday. Your notice quota will be reset at the end of the week.
2. We blog and post your gifts & promotion deals more often. We also provide consultation about SL business for free by email.
3. You can take part in a big pool of talented designers and be endorsed by TeleportHub.com through our merchant listing & partnership.
4. Permission to post your promotion/deals in our Flickr Group as much as your like (no posting approval needed)
5. Permission to market your products in TeleportHub.com Live!
6. Our blogging service will instantly help putting your store/brand name out there on the web such as social networks (facebook, twitter, tumblr, scoop.it etc), search engine sites, and designer directory.
You need to meet the following requirements before you can submit application:
1. Your business needs to have at least 25 different products in “decent” quality at your inworld store and marketplace. No affiliate business, no gacha reselling business, no full perm texture creation for template mesh business, and no business in a box will be allowed. Your products can be original designs or original designs from using templates. However, you must build/design/sell your own products. Your business must have an inworld store location.
2. To use our group for marketing purpose, you must put at least one Teleport Hub logo & group inviter at your main store at all time in order to register & maintain your designer status. To purchase the Teleport Hub Affiliation Package at 0 $L, please buy from marketplace [click here].
3. Offer one (1) exclusive group gift to Teleport Hub's group members at all time in order to maintain your designer status. We recommend using our provided group gift vendor in the affiliation package. It is all in one, light weight, and only 1 Land Impact. The vendor has everything including bot group inviter built-in. However, you can use own group gift vendor and set to TeleportHub.com group if you need for your store decoration purpose. In this case, please rez a Teleport Hub logo & group inviter next to the exclusive group gift.
** Please note that if you fail to honor those requirements, your business’ group status may be temporarily moved to Designer (without notice right) or Inactive Designer pool with or without any notice, automatically or manually until you can contact us by email (email@example.com) to resolve the issue.
TELEPORT HUB EXCLUSIVE GROUP GIFT REQUIREMENTS
We do not try to impose many rules on designers. However, there are many cases that some people try to exploit the system. Therefore, these simple requirements & rules will ensure the fairness within the groups. Please click on the following options to see the rules, guidelines, & requirements.
1. You may send up to THREE (3) notices per week. Each week interval starts on Monday and ends on Sunday @ 11:59 PM. You may send 3 notices at any time during each week interval. This rule will be strictly enforced. Kindly respect this rule because we don't want people to get frustrated and leave the group. Thank you.
2. Designers with multiple brands need to independently join the program as different avatars. Each avatar needs to serve the purpose of each brand and follows the program rules & requirements. Do not cross sending notices. You can choose to be annoymous or transparent to Teleport Hub group manager.
3. You may not use this group to promo other store brands and other store products which you have no ownership. You may use the group to promo your products in events and/or anything related to the events you have ownership. However, if your are the event owner, you have to display our logo at your event's venue (media partner or logo section). Failing to credit Teleport Hub at your event will result in group notice suspension. You may not use the group to advertise/promo freebie websites or other freebies groups which is not related to your business.
4. If there is any dispute in Second Life or Real Life, please do not create any drama in the group chat or group notice. For any dispute, please contact the other party/merchant/buyer directly.
5. Please do not send hateful messages or messages for the purpose of destroying the other party's reputation for any reason legally or illegally. Please keep it to yourself or talk to a friend instead.
6. If you move your store or your exclusive Teleport Hub group gift location, you need to notify us as soon as possible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days for directory & merchant gift catalog update.
7. You can join the group by using any avatar. But, no bot will be allowed. One avatar with a designer tag & notice right per store / business.
8. Group status: There are three group roles / statuses for designers. (1) Designers – this is a normal status. You can send & receive notices. Your store is in good standing. (2) Designers (without notice) – Limited designer role. You can only receive notices. Your store is displaying our logo/inviter but the exclusive gift is missing. (3) Inactive Designer – restricted / on hold designer role. You cannot send & receive notices. Your store is no longer displaying our logo/inviter and the exclusive gift. We can no longer locate your store inworld or you closed your store. For status 2 & 3, you can resolve by sending email to email@example.com
9. For any question, concern, or feedback, please email to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN?
In order to join, you must complete 3 steps below:
Step 1: Email your marketplace link, in-world store SURL, and the exclusive group gift photo to email@example.com. We will check your store and let you know if your store is okay to join. Note: Please do not contact our agents, CEO, or group managers in-world.
Step 2: Complete all requirements listed (see Program Requirements above). Join our group [group link] – See group rule #5 (Click Tab 2. Group Usage & Rules). We will set your status instead of sending invitation. You can be offline; And receive the application result.
Step 3: Submit application ~ please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the following, so that we can file your application and add your organization to the designer directory. Please remember to attach your exclusive gift photo to the application. Also you need to send the gift photo full perm to TeleportHub Resident in-world for group marketing.
Email Subject: Teleport Hub's Designer Circle Program Application
Teleport Hub's Designer Circle Program Application
Store Owner's name:
Teleport SURL Link:
Avatar you will use to send notice:
- Please Answer The Following Questions *
Did understand clearly the program requirements & group rules?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Are you the owner of the business mentioned above in this application?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Did you put the exclusive group gift for Teleport Hub's group members at your store?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Is your exclusive group gift a brand new gift which was not offered as a gift to any other groups or your store?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Did you read & follow the exclusive gift guideline & requirements?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Did you attach the exclusive gift photo to this application/email and send the full perm gift photo to TeleportHub Resident in-world for blogging & group marketing purpose?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
[ ] I have read carefully, understood, and accepted all rules and requirements for this program. I also understood that I can send 3 notices per week to the group as a designer. Each week is from Monday to Sunday.
Processing Time is 1-2 Days
Finally, upon receiving your email, our agent will inspect your store, do the last check, blog your gift, and approve your application. You will receive group notice right, confirmation letter notecard, and a copy of group rules & detailed information about the program.
Second Life Freebies