Designer Circle Program is a program that allows you (store owners and designers) to market your products in our inworld Second Life Group: TeleportHub.com [click here for group link]. Our group members are 100% real people who paid a group fee to join as members. As a designers/store owner, there are several rules and requirements that you have to follow in order to join this program and maintain your designer status:
Note: Please read carefully the following information. Click on each tab to see the content. If your language is not English, please use the translator app to read.
[ Requirements ]
1. You have at least 10 different products in “decent” quality at your store. (no affiliate business or business in a box allowed ~ you have to build/design/sell your own products). You must have an inworld store location.
2. To use our group for marketing purpose, you must put our group inviter at least one at your main store at all time in order to register & maintain your designer status. To purchase the affiliation package at 0 $L, please buy from marketplace [click here].
3. Offer one (1) group gift to Teleport Hub’s group members at all time in order to maintain your designer status. We recommend using our provided group gift vendor in the affiliation package. It is all in one & light weight, only 1 Land Impact. It has everything including bot group inviter built-in. However, you can use own group gift vendor if you need to use it. In this case, please rez a group inviter next to the gift.
** Please note that if you fail to honor those requirements, your organization may be temporarily moved to Designer (without notice right) or Inactive Designer pool with or without any notice automatically or manually until you contact us to resolve the issue.
[ Teleport Hub Group Gift Guidelines & Requirements ]
Why do we require merchants to offer a gift to our members? Your gift will be posted in our special section @ our front page. This will give you a lot of extra traffic. We want to get your name out there right away to our group members and readers. Everyone must contribute in order to use this group. We don’t and will never charge you any fee for using the group and our blogging service. Instead, you can get the traffic to your store; and you can enjoy the bigger group pool at the same time. Your marketing effort will be more effective with time under our group management. It is a win-win.
What are requirements for this exclusive group gift?
We don’t try to impose many rules on designers. However, there are many cases that some people try to exploit the system. Therefore, these simple rules will ensure the fairness.
- Teleport Hub group gift must be an exclusive gift for Teleport Hub. You can’t offer it (as a gift) at the same time to other groups, events, or your store. We recommend using a different mesh/design for Teleport Hub group gift in order to achieve the best outcome for our marketing effort. We don’t just post your gift and be done with it. Your gift will be advertised across the web, social networks, and inworld groups.
- Teleport Hub group gift must be from your store/brand and represent your store/brand. You cannot use a gift with a different brand name (not your store brand name) and offer it as Teleport Hub group gift. Your gift must be decent & usable. It must not contain any text or web url on top for the purpose of promoting a website or something else not related to your store/brand. (1) fashion related items: we are no longer accepting body painting clothes (applier only clothes) as group gift. Your gift needs to be mesh with/without appliers. However, we do accept tattoo products. (2) furniture related items: we don’t accept a mesh 101 water well, poster, postcard, picture frame, rug, or anything flat with a texture on top. (3) pose and animations: pose gift must contain at least 5 poses in the pack. Dance animation gift must contain at least 1 animation.
- You won’t have to change this gift often. You can keep offering this same gift as long as you want until you want to change the gift to a new one. We recommend changing the gift per 1 or 2 months in order to take advantage of our blogging service. However, changing gift is completely optional. As long as you have a gift rezzed, you will be fine.
- Whenever you change the gift, please submit the info to us for blogging by using the provided Submit Group Gift form. This way we can always keep the catalog updated.
[ Benefits ]
1. You are free to market your products in our inworld Second Life Group: TeleportHub.com (3 notices per week – Monday to Sunday and your quota will be reset again). Teleport Hub group has 100% real & paid members.
2. We blog and post your gifts & promotion deals more often.
3. Take part in a big pool of talented designers and be endorsed by Teleport Hub
4. Permission to post your promotion/deals in our Flickr Group as much as your like (no posting approval needed)
5. Our blogging service will help putting your store/brand name out there on the web such as social networks (facebook, twitter, tumblr, scoop.it etc), search engine sites, and designer directory.
[ Group Rules ]
1. You may send THREE (3) notices per week. Each week interval starts on Monday and ends on Sunday @ 11:59 PM. You may send 3 notices at any time during each week interval. This rule will be strictly enforced. Kindly respect this rule because we don’t want people to get frustrated and leave the group. Thank you.
2. You may not use this group to promo other freebie websites or other freebies groups, which is not related to your business. We work hard to build TeleportHub.com Group and we have no responsibility to advertise for other freebies groups or websites.
3. Please do not create any drama within the group. Any dispute, please contact the other party/merchant/buyer directly.
4. Please do not send hateful messages or messages for the purpose of destroying the other party’s reputation. Please keep it to yourself or talk to a friend instead.
5. You can join the group by using any avatar. But, no bot will be allowed. One avatar with designer tag & notice right per store / company.
6. For any question or concern, please email to us [email protected].
In order to join, you must complete 4 Steps below:
1. Completed all requirements listed (see Tab 1. Requirements & Benefits). In case you are not sure if your store is eligible for this program, you can send us an email at [email protected] and ask us to check for your store eligibility before you do all the requirements.
Note: please go ahead and complete all requirements listed in order to simplify and expedite the process because the rate of approval is high. Your application can only be denied if your products are outdated (no new creation for 1-2 years or super low quality)
2. Join our group [group link] – See group rule #5 (Click Tab 2. Group Usage & Rules)
3. Submit your Teleport Hub group gift info so that we can post for you. You can mention Teleport Hub Group Gift in the description [click here] or you can send the gift pic directly to our email with the application below.
Note: You don’t have to put group info into the form. We already have those information. Just provide Product Name, Teleport Hub Group Gift Description, SURL, and Product Photo.
4. Submit application: send an email to [email protected] and state the following, so that we can file your application and add your organization to the designer directory:
Email Subject: Teleport Hub’s Designer Circle Program Application
Email Message: I would like to join Teleport Hub’s Designer Circle Program.
Store Owner’s Name:…………………………………………….
Avatar you will use to send notice:…………………………..
Did you put the gift for Teleport Hub’s group members? [ ] Yes [ ] No[ x ] I have read carefully, understood, and accepted all rules and requirements for this program. I also understood that I can send 3 notices per week to the group as a designer. Each week is from Monday to Sunday.
Processing Time is 1-2 Days
Finally, upon receiving your email, our agent will inspect your store, do the last check, blog your gift, and approve your application. You will receive group notice right, confirmation letter notecard, and a copy of group rules & detailed information about the program.