Designer Circle ProgramTeleport HubIntroduction
Designer Circle Program is a program that allows you (store owners and designers) to market your products in our inworld Second Life Group: TeleportHub.com [click here for group link]. Currently, we have more than 32000+ members in our group. Our group members are 100% real people who paid a small group fee to join as members. There are several rules and requirements that you have to follow in order to join this program and maintain your designer status.
Please read carefully the following information. Click on each section to see the content. If your language is not English, please use the translator app to read. You will need to understand all the terms and rules below before requesting an invitation to apply & submitting application. If you do not understand the group rules and the program requirements, your application will be declined. All applications need to be submitted by the store owners. An application which were submitted by a store manager or other store’s positions will be declined.
DESIGNER BENEFITS & REQUIREMENTS
You are free to market your products in our inworld Second Life Group: TeleportHub.com (1 group notice per day – SL Time clock base). Your notice quota will be reset at the end of the day based on SL Time clock (SLT).
We blog and post your gifts & promotion deals more often. We also provide consultation about SL business for free by email.
You can take part in a big pool of talented designers and be endorsed by TeleportHub.com through our merchant listing & partnership.
Permission to market your products in TeleportHub.com Live!
Our blogging service will instantly help putting your store/brand name out there on the web such as social networks (facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr, scoop.it etc), search engine sites, and designer directory
1. Your business needs to have at least 25 different products in “decent” quality at your inworld store and marketplace. No affiliate business, no gacha reselling business, no full perm texture creation for template mesh business, and no business in a box will be allowed. Your products can be original designs & mesh or original designs from using templates. However, you must build/design/sell your own products. Your business must have an inworld store location.
2. To use our group for marketing purpose, you must put at least one Teleport Hub logo & group inviter at your main store at all time in order to register & maintain your designer status. To purchase the Teleport Hub Affiliation Package at 0 $L, please buy from marketplace [click here].
3. Offer one (1) exclusive group gift to Teleport Hub’s group members at all time in order to maintain your designer status. We recommend using our provided group gift vendor in the affiliation package. It is all in one, light weight, and only 1 Land Impact. The vendor has everything including bot group inviter built-in. However, you can use own group gift vendor and set to TeleportHub.com group for your store decoration purpose. In this case, please rez a Teleport Hub logo & group inviter next to the exclusive group gift. (** see more about Exclusive Group Gift rules & requirements below).
** Please note that if you fail to honor those requirements, your store status may be temporarily moved to Designer (without notice right) or Inactive Designer pool with or without any notice, automatically or manually until you can contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to resolve the issues.
TELEPORT HUB EXCLUSIVE GROUP GIFT REQUIREMENTS
We do not try to impose many rules on designers. However, there were many cases that some stores tried to exploit the program and caused unfairness among designers in the group. Therefore, these simple requirements & rules will ensure the fairness within the group. Please click on the following options to see the rules, guidelines, & requirements. If you need clarification, please email us email@example.com and ask for it.
1. You may send maximum ONE (1) group notice per day (SL time clock based). You group notice quota will reset at 11:59 PM (SLT) each day. This rule will be strictly enforced. Kindly respect this rule because we don’t want massive spam to the group and upset everyone else. Thank you.
2. Designers with multiple brands need to independently join the program as different avatars. Each avatar needs to serve the purpose of each brand and follows the program rules & requirements. Do not cross sending notices. You can choose to be anonymous or transparent to Teleport Hub group manager.
3. You may not use this group to promo other store brands and other store products which you have no ownership. You may use the group to promo your products in events and/or anything related to the events you have ownership. However, if your are the event owner, you have to display our logo at your event’s venue (media partner or logo area). Failing to credit Teleport Hub at your event will result in group notice suspension. You may not use the group to advertise/promo freebie websites or other freebies groups.
4. If there is any dispute in Second Life or Real Life, please do not create any drama in the group chat or group notice. For any dispute, please contact the other parties/merchants/buyers directly and resolve your issue with them.
5. Please do not send hateful messages or messages for the purpose of destroying the other party’s reputation for any reason legally or illegally. Please keep it to yourself or talk to a friend instead.
6. If you move your store or your exclusive Teleport Hub group gift location, you need to notify us as soon as possible by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days for directory & merchant gift catalog update. If we cannot find your store, your membership is the group will be temporarily suspened until you can contact us to resolve the issue.
7. You can join the group by using any avatar. But, no bot will be allowed. One avatar with a designer tag & notice right per store / business brand.
8. Group status: There are three group roles / statuses for designers. (1) Designers – this is the normal status. You can send & receive notices. Your store is in good standing. (2) Designers (without notice) – Limited designer role. You can only receive notices. Your store is displaying our logo/inviter but the exclusive gift is missing. All other servies remain the same. (3) Inactive Designer – restricted / on hold designer role. You cannot send notices. Your store is no longer displaying our logo/inviter and the exclusive gift. We can no longer locate your store inworld or you closed your store. For status number 2 & 3, you can resolve the issue by sending email to email@example.com
9. For any question, concern, or feedback, please email to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN?
In order to join, you must complete 3 steps below. It is also important that you read & understand the exclusive gift guidelines, rules, & requirements above before submitting application. All applications need to be submitted by the store owners. Applications which were submitted by a Store Manager or other store’s positions will be declined.
Step 1: Read and Understand the program & group rules. If your language is not English, you will need to use Translator App to read. Then, submit your store information by using the form [ click here ] for application invitation. When you receive our invitation to apply, you can proceed to step 2. Please do not contact or pester our agent inworld and demand an invitation. Those requests will not be answered. If your store meet the requirements, we will contact you inworld with an invitation notecard (usually 24 hours).
Step 2: Complete all requirements listed (see Program Requirements above). Join our group [group link] – We will set your status instead of sending invitation. You can be offline; And receive the application result.
Step 3: Submit application ~ we use email as a form of application signature. Please send the application by email to email@example.com. Please find the application form below. Then, copy & paste to your email. Please remember to attach your exclusive gift photo to the application. Also you need to send the gift photo full perm to TeleportHub Resident in-world for group marketing purpose.
Finally, upon receiving your application email, our agent will inspect your store, do the last check, post & market your exclusive group gift, and approve your application. You will receive group notice right, confirmation letter notecard, and a copy of group rules & detailed information about the program. Thank you.
Please copy & paste the following application to your email. Fill in information & send it to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please do not forget to attach your exclusive gift photo to your application email.
Email Subject: Teleport Hub’s Designer Circle Program Application
Teleport Hub’s Designer Circle Program Application
Store Owner’s name:
Teleport SURL Link:
Avatar username you will use to send notice:
- Please Answer The Following Questions *
Did understand clearly the program requirements & group rules?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Are you the owner of the business mentioned above in this application?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Did you put the exclusive group gift for Teleport Hub’s group at your store?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Is your exclusive group gift a brand new gift which was not offered as a gift to any other groups, your store, or events?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Did you read & follow the exclusive gift guideline & requirements?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
Did you attach the exclusive gift photo to this application/email and send the full perm gift photo to TeleportHub Resident in-world for blogging & group marketing purpose?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
[ ] I have read carefully, understood, and accepted all rules and requirements for this program. I also understand that I can send 1 group notice per day (SL Time clock based) to the group as a designer. I understand and agree that I may lose access to the group if I don’t follow the group rules.
Processing Time is 1-2 Days