Submit Hunts / EventsTeleport Hub
HUNTS & EVENTS POSTING RULES
- Events & Hunts Duration: Due to high operation costs and server resources, we can only support events or hunts that have a duration of 7+ days or more. Please make sure your events or hunts meet this requirement before submitting the information. Submit early and allow us time to set it up.
- Media Partner Recognition at your events/hunts: By asking us to set up and promote your events or hunts, you agree to display our MESH logo at your event’s media partner wall or hunt’s starting location and your office. Please do so before submitting the information. You can get our MESH logo package from our office or marketplace [check here]
RECURRING EVENTS & MEDIA PARTNERSHIP INFORMATION
For recurring events (such as monthly, & weekly sale events), please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the Media Partnership terms. There will be an email reply with detailed information. We will use your email and media partnership terms acceptance statement as a signature for setting up your event.
The current benefits are:
- We offer an event page at TeleportHub.com free of charge for your event and get listed in our event section.
- Group Notice right in our SL.Events group (group link) – 1 notice per day quota (SL time clock based)
1. Posting is always free. We reserve the right to choose which submitted item(s) will be posted.
2. We manually obtain and check all item(s) for quality and advertising consistency before posting. We also archive all item(s) for the record.
3. Please be sure about the offer expiration date. It is important to keep the promise you made to buyers/customers. Only remove the item(s)/offer(s) after the proposed expiration date. In special circumstances that you must remove the item(s) early, please contact us by email before removing it from your store.
4. Notify us by email email@example.com if you want to make any changes or have the post(s) removed.
1. Teleport Hub (TM) reserves the right to decide whether we approve or reject your submitted content with or without any notice. By submitting content (information, images, text, and attachments) to Teleport Hub, you explicitly grant us full permission to use your submitted content without any limitation.
2. Teleport Hub (TM) only posts “the information” about the item(s) you provide to us. In other words, we post the news only. We are not liable or responsible for any damages or the loss of sale of the item(s) from the act of posting news. We also do not verify, judge, endorse, or approve the item(s) authenticity.
This is the Hunts / Non-Recurring Events Submission form. For Recurring Events and Media Partnership, please check the section above. To submit other kinds, please press one of the buttons below. Refresh the page if the form below does not load.